9th Abu Dhabi Wound Care Conference
The 9th Abu Dhabi Wound Care Conference (8th ADWCC) aims to arrays the platform to emphasize the global challenges and dynamic innovations taking place in wound care.The conference is for all healthcare professionals influencing patient care. This year guarantees an innovative networking approach never experienced before. Also a research platform for rising stars to share their valuable cutting- edge information to enhance everyday skin and wound practice. Meet the future as we pledge to change the landscape of Wound Care by bringing the World Union Wound Healing Society Congress to Abu Dhabi in 2020
- Introduce interactive practice change workshop which highlights on diabetic foot offloading algorithm, lunch of wound care kit and pressure ulcer prevention pathway
- Set the ground for intensive research and evidence based practice.
- Awarding rising stars among the wound care enthusiasts.
- Present pediatric wound healing insights
- Introduce new advances in wound healing which includes fractional lasers, Stem Cell and HBOT.
- Discuss about outlook of skin tears.
- Regional and global challenges in wound infection management.
- Highlight cost effectiveness in wound care.
- Update on the role of biofilms and surfactants.
- Set the ground to develop regional Guidelines for Wounds and skin healing
- Introduce Wound Specialist to Academic Career
- Present transformational leadership: achieving sustainable outcomes in pressure ulcer prevention programs